Vloggers are like Bloggers but with video content.
Not only is their journey amazing but also is the way they come up with content and how they engage/influence their audiences.
- Nas Daily: 1 Minute Vlog Daily. Over a year ago, Nuseir Yassin, the face, and mind behind viral videographer Nas Daily, quit his job at Venmo in New York City. Since then, Yassin, 25, says he’s at “33 percent,” which is the fraction of his life already lived, and even wears T-shirts with a 33 percent timeline every day. Today, despite his past as a Harvard graduate, he travels and makes videos everything, something so many people aren’t able to do until the latter part of their lives. Source: Resource Magazine: http://
resourcemagonline.com/2017/06/ why-nas-daily-quit-his-job-at- venmo-to-make-facebook-videos/ 79257/ His Facebook page has all the videos https://www.facebook.com/ nasdaily/ his website: https://www.nasdaily. com/
- Pewdie Pie https://www.youtube.com/ch
annel/UC-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw who has a youtube channel with over 5 crore subscribers. He’s a comedian but started his vlogs with gaming and that’s’ why they fall under his vlog name ‘Let’s play’. He has also been associated with controversies concerning anti-semitism given his comic work but that hasn’t decreased his fan base amongst the youth.
- ‘Superwoman” – Lily Singh https://www.youtube.com/
channel/UCfm4y4rHF5HGrSr-qbvOw Og! Her journey is an inspiration to young girls. She’s a vlogger, comedian, actress, rapper, musician, author etc. She has also taken initiatives to empower woman and decrease the hatred for females in society for which even Youtube recognized her.
- Why Gary Vaynerchuk, GaryVee’s Vlog is one of the most motivating, inspiring vlog on Social Media: Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s 4 locations. Gary is also a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, 4-time New York Times Bestselling Author: https://www.youtube.
- Google Webmaster Central YouTube Channel has great resources for Webmaster, Search Marketer, and Website Owners :official YouTube channel for Google Webmasters, where you can find information and tools to help you understand and improve your site in Google Search. https://www.youtube.
You can share your feedback at: email@example.com
Podcast Manager & Editor : Bharani
Thanks to Ragan Awards for sponsoring this episode. Use the code INDIA to save 25% on the following:
- The 2017 Video & Visual Awards which will celebrate the best corporate videos and visual
designs from the past year.
· The 2017 PR Daily Awards which will focus on the industry’s most successful PR campaigns,
publications and events.
· The 2017 Ace Awards which honors individual PR practitioners, in-house teams and agencies.
Entries will be accepted through Dec. 20 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Visit Ragan.com/Awards to enter.