Did you know we have less than 100 days until Christmas?
You may feel like you just celebrated New Year’s Eve last week.
But … according to the calendar, we’re right around the corner from 2020.
Fall is always the busiest time of the year with so many deadlines and so much work to get done.
But what if part of the reason you’re staying so busy is because of digital clutter?
Is Your Digital Clutter Stressing You Out?
If you’re like most people, email subscriptions, free trials, and other digital clutter easily add up.
We’re so crunched for time it’s easy to overlook them and think, “I’ll handle that later. It’s not urgent.”
The problem with that line of thinking is it eventually creates a bottleneck that’s going to clog up other areas of your day.
To top it off, it’s taking up real estate in your brain that you can use for other more important aspects of your job.
The digital decluttering process might seem overwhelming, but when it’s broken down into manageable pieces, you’ll find it’s not so scary after all.
Let’s take a breath and tackle digital decluttering one step at a time.
Digital Decluttering Advice from Spin Sucks
In this episode of the Spin Sucks podcast you’ll learn:
- Why digital clutter can affect your business
- How to tackle the digital decluttering process one step at a time
- About tools to help keep your email manageable
- What you need to do to clean up on your social media profiles
- How to dive into your analytics and figure out what your key metrics should be
- Tips and tricks to save a little money while you take on digital decluttering
How often do you tackle digital decluttering? Do you have a regimented schedule that keeps you on track? We’d love to hear about your process!