Wait … what?
And when I heard him speak at a Poppulo conference last summer, I knew he’d be a terrific EE Voice guest. Because he’s doing some definitively measurable work as Global Head of Employee and Innovation Communications for Bloomberg. He didn’t disappoint.
Some of the arresting topics we discuss:
- Internal communications vs. employee communications
- How to balance transparency and integrity
- The importance of measuring behaviors over awareness
- The need for agility in digital transformations (and why Ethan is SCRUM-certified)
- Why we might want to look at a three-month plan instead of a three-year plan
And much more.