Welcome to episode 7, where we enjoy a great conversation with Tamara Snyder about an inside peek at the soon-to-be-released analysis of the employee specific data of the 16th annual Edelman Trust Barometer. Long known for revealing that the average employee ranks higher than the CEO as trusted company spokesperson, the Trust Barometer has been a wealth of insights for communicators for almost two decades. And for the first time this year, the study also measured employees’ trust of their own company.
Tamara is senior vice president at Edelman where she leads the agency’s Chicago Employee Engagement team. An established voice on internal communications having counseled numerous Fortune 500 companies, Tamara outlines how communicators can use the hard data from this year’s Trust Barometer to build the case for the critical importance of employee engagement.
Tamara reveals key study findings as we discuss:
- How employee trust is the “unicorn” of employee engagement
- How employee company trust varies by market and employee segment
- Ways to narrow the trust gap by sharing a CEO’s “humanity”
- Strategies on how to tackle manager communications
- Who are your best employee ambassadors and how to engage them
You can email Tamara at Edelman at: Tamara.Snyder@Edelman.com