Robert Udowitz and Steve Drake of RFP Associates partner with organizations seeking to retain PR and public affairs agencies. They take years of their own experience on the agency side to help clients navigate the process more effectively.
On this episode of Chats with Chip, Robert and Steve offer helpful advice and useful tips for agencies as they respond to requests for proposals.
The duo view their mission as improving the RFP experience for both buyers and sellers. They want to see a better process that makes the right match.
During this conversation, Robert and Steve discuss:
- Choosing which RFP’s to participate in
- Setting the right expectations from the start
- Handling requests with some elements outside of the agency’s core expertise
- Understanding what clients are looking for in the RFP response
- Asking the right questions before submitting an RFP