In the latest episode of Chats with Chip, James Papiano discusses the role of leadership and culture in the agency environment.
Topics discussed include:
- Whether “culture” is a real thing or just a consulting buzzword designed to generate more fees.
- The relationship between leadership and culture — and whether one can be good even if the other is weak.
- The impact of accidental agency ownership on the culture of the business.
- How to improve culture at an agency as a newly-hired leader.
- The role of transparency in the business and how that can improve or impair culture.