Our listener and friend Laura Field had a terrific suggestion: Pull our top guest tips into one podcast.
So here it is.
It was tough choosing since Sharon and I had so many edifying interviews over our past 22 episodes. But looking back, these were our favorites. Just some of the tips we discuss:
- Mark Dollins on how internal communicators can influence their senior leaders;
- Tamara Snyder on the importance of employee engagement;
- Stephanie Bickel on the Shine Theory;
- Andy Gilman on how to use current crises to inform your future ones;
- Smiley Poswolski on surrounding yourself with believers;
- And Ethan McCarty on mirroring your internal strategies with your own team.
We have some excellent guests coming in 2018, so please subscribe, share and let us know if you’d like to address any topics related to employee communications — and how to engage your employees.
PS: Sharon and I would like to take a moment to thank all of our EE Voice guests and wish everyone a happy holiday and Happy New Year.