Kaushal an alumni, faculty and a current student of Symbiosis Pune stopped by today to web marketing academy from Pune, during his visit we did a podcast with him.
The 123rd episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
If you are not aware, we started our Digital India Podcast 2.5 years ago with Kaushal at that he was a student at WMA, today Kaushal, Siddhi and myself caught up and discussed about various things. Some of things we discussed were:
- How was his journey from being a social media manager to a MBA student now at Symbiosis
- He argued that in the future Apps will be dead, all of the platforms will have it all the integration within Google. Fackbook, Yelp and other channels
- What are the latest things in tech he is payinf attention too and why its important for us to be tech savvy in 2017
- What he sees as a trend with his class mates now
- how much social media is helping in his career, hobby and much more
- What advice would be give for someone like him
Thanks to Ragan Awards for sponsoring this episode. Use the code INDIA to save 25% on the following:
The 2017 Video & Visual Awards which will celebrate the best corporate videos and visual
designs from the past year. The final deadline is Oct. 25.
The 2017 PR Daily Awards which will focus on the industry’s most successful PR campaigns,
publications and events. The early bird deadline is Oct. 13 and the final deadline is Nov. 8.
The 2017 Ace Awards which honors individual PR practitioners, in-house teams and agencies.
The early bird deadline is Oct. 27.
Visit Ragan.com/Awards to enter.
You can share your feedback at: email@example.com
Guest : Kaushal
Podcast Manager & Podcast Editor: Bharani Dharan