Live from the AMPlify Conference stage, Steven Dickens, global offering manager of IBM, focuses on how organizations can create and build powerful content with the help of both internal and external subject matter experts. Through their help organizations have the power to drive deep client a customer engagement. Steven is a social media savvy, marketing product and offering management professional.
- First and foremost, identify your subject matter experts. Are you leveraging their potential?
- Hints from the viewpoint of the subject matter expert on how to get them engaged and sharing content about your organization
- Keep it simple
- Make it easy for me (the subject matter expert)
- Show me the value that I Will get out of being an advocate
- Make me famous. Because who doesn’t want to be famous.
Ultimately the success of your employee advocacy program comes back to the content. So be sure that you are developing deep, meaningful and impactful content or that your subject matter experts are doing that for you.
Connect with Steven on Twitter @StevenDickens3 or on LinkedIn