On this episode Glenn Gaudet is joined by Shane Barker, a Digital Marketing Consultant who has worked in the digital realm for over 20 years. Shane talks about how he got into the influencer marketing space through his experience with SEO, social media and digital content. Along with his work helping the digital reputation of celebrities, Shane is an instructor at UCLA and active member of the Sacramento area startup culture.
In this podcast you will learn about:
- What is an influencer?
- How the influencer space has developed
- Maintaining transparency and authenticity
- Why you should treat an influencer like hiring an employee
- Research potential influencers that align with your message
- Don’t forget about key performance indicators
Connect with Shane at shanebarker.com or via email at shane[at]shanebarker.com