Bridge the gap between strategy and execution with increased organizational collaboration. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Ed Brzychcy https://aha.pub/EdBrzychcy, who coaches business leaders with his consulting firm, Blue Cord Management, so that they can build more robust, agile and collaborative teams in their organizations.
Ed Brzychcy is a former U.S. Army Infantry Staff Sergeant who served three combat deployments during Operation Iraqi Freedom. He draws on lessons he learned while leading teams of soldiers in the military. Ed is passionate about helping executive teams bridge the gap between strategy and execution by increased organizational collaboration.
If you want to bridge the gap between strategy and execution within your org, you should consider reaching out to Ed Brzychcy by visiting his website: https://www.bluecordmgmt.com and going to https://aha.pub/EdBrzychcy.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Executive teams who want to bridge the gap between #StrategyAndExecution within their orgs, should reach out to Ed Brzychcy at https://www.bluecordmgmt.com @bluecordmgmt
- If your new strategic venture or org is struggling, do you know where the problem lies? The first place you will need to search is the gap between your #StrategyAndExecution. https://www.bluecordmgmt.com @bluecordmgmt
- Bridging the gap between #StrategyAndExecution requires tearing down barriers between executives and employees. You need to increase collaboration across the org so that all levels are more effective. https://www.bluecordmgmt.com @bluecordmgmt
- Strategic initiatives are based on the info that your executives have on hand. But do you know that the situation on the ground may be completely different? You will need to bridge this gap between #StrategyAndExecution. https://www.bluecordmgmt.com @bluecordmgmt
- Serving in the US Army Infantry and leading teams of soldiers in the military gave me the credibility to help executive teams bridge the gap between #StrategyAndExecution within their orgs. https://aha.pub/EdBrzychcy
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.