Let your organization thrive in multigenerational workplaces. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Jeff Butler http://aha.pub/JeffButler, speaker, author and passionate millennial who helps bridge generational gaps between millennials and companies looking for their talent and patronage.
Jeff helps organizations improve their relationships with millennial employees by presenting tangible solutions for attracting, retaining and engaging millennials as employees and customers.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of some organizations is that they have a difficult time attracting, understanding and engaging #MillennialEmployees which results in retention and engagement issues. http://aha.pub/JeffButler
- Technology has affected people and workplaces exponentially. #MillennialEmployees can have a different perspective on what’s expected in the workplace. http://www.jeffjbutler.com/ @JefferyJButler
- There can be a big difference between senior executives and #MillennialEmployees who are new in the workplace. This may lead to clashes and a culture of animosity. #MultigenerationalGap http://aha.pub/JeffButler
- Some companies may be using 1980s recruitment techniques which can hinder their goal of bringing more talent to their organizations. #MultigenerationalGap http://aha.pub/JeffButler
- Are you having a difficult time understanding your #MillennialEmployees? Consider learning tips on how to attract, engage and retain them. http://aha.pub/JeffButler
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.