Learn the brain science behind confidence so you can be happier and more productive. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Alyssa Dver, (http://aha.pub/AlyssaDver), who teaches CEOs, leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals how to use brain science to pitch and be confident in front of investors, customers and employees.
Alyssa teaches tactical and practical tips that enable her clients to have sustainable confidence that allows them to deliver a compelling, persuasive and influential message.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many CEOs, leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals is that they worry about work because they feel that something’s not right with them or with the people around them. #BeConfident http://www.americanconfidenceinstitute.com/ @AlyssaDver
- When you are not confident, you may want to have a new job, or you may feel stuck in your current job, or you may worry that you will lose your job, which can cause stress and less productivity. How do you handle this challenge? #BeConfident http://aha.pub/AlyssaDver
- There can be a tendency for smart people to be horrible at pitching because they may have fear inside – fear of failure, regret and rejection. If you want to succeed, #BeConfident. http://aha.pub/AlyssaDver
- Learning the brain science behind what motivates people to do things can give one the credibility to teach others how to use confidence to succeed. Consider getting someone who knows brain science to help you. http://aha.pub/AlyssaDver
- When you are confident, people trust you more. This can contribute to you becoming a successful leader or professional. How confident are you? #BeConfident http://aha.pub/AlyssaDver
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.