Empower your speaking career by mastering the 5 M’s to become a successful speaker. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Brian Olds (http://aha.pub/BrianOlds), who equips, connects and inspires the next generation of black professional speakers to achieve success in their speaking journeys.
Brian helps black professional speakers connect to their target audiences by providing access to training, speaking opportunities and resources that will help improve and grow their speaking businesses.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of black professional speakers is that they have a passion to speak but they struggle to connect with the audiences they are called to serve. #SuccessfulSpeakers http://aha.pub/BrianOlds
- There may be no prerequisite to becoming a professional speaker, but you can miss out on a lot of knowledge, expertise and the resources needed to stay booked consistently. Are you having a hard time getting booked? #SuccessfulSpeakers http://aha.pub/BrianOlds
- Learning about a competency model that addresses the core areas needed to be a #SuccessfulSpeaker can help you rise up in your speaking journey. Are you learning to grow and succeed? http://aha.pub/BrianOlds
- You can have a better chance of becoming a #SuccessfulSpeaker if you get clarity on these 5 M’s – your mission, message, marketing, monetization and management of your speaking business. https://www.blackspeakersnetwork.com/ @BrianJOlds
- Engaging in constant speaking engagements for many years can give one the credibility to lead other speakers on their speaking journeys. Consider getting the help of an expert to help you become a #SuccessfulSpeaker. http://aha.pub/BrianOlds
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.