Use CRM to manage the relationships that are critical to your business success. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jon Ferrara (http://aha.pub/JonFerrara), the founder and CEO of Nimble, an award-winning social sales and marketing CRM for individuals and teams.
Jon was the creator and co-founder of the award-winning customer management product, GoldMine. He is dedicated to helping individuals and teams succeed in business and life by providing the tools to help them manage and nurture the personal and business relationships that are critical to their success.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many individuals and teams is that they struggle to manage the relationships that are critical to their success in life. #CRM https://www.nimble.com @JonFerrara
- Identifying the people who matter and staying connected can help individuals and teams succeed in business. How can you identify the relevant relationships for your business? #CRM https://www.nimble.com @JonFerrara
- #CRM can be a powerful tool for individuals and teams to connect with personal and business contacts. What tools are you using to connect with people? https://www.nimble.com @JonFerrara
- #CRM can help individuals and teams manage their contact history and interactions in business. How are you managing your business contacts and interactions? https://www.nimble.com @JonFerrara
- Having a record of social interactions can help individuals and teams keep track of whom they are connecting with. Consider working with an expert who can help you! #CRM http://aha.pub/JonFerrara
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.