Grow your business to over $1M in government contracting through simple process steps. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Neil McDonnell (http://aha.pub/NeilMcDonnell), a speaker, trainer, and author dedicated to the success of small businesses with less than 1M in revenue contracting to the federal government.
Neil formed and operated seven small businesses, including three federal government contracting firms focused on IT consulting and the HUBZone Chamber of Commerce. He helps small business owners to earn revenue from federal agencies while competing with multi-billion-dollar companies. Neil also runs the Small Business Success Club, a monthly membership-based organization that answers questions that small businesses have about their specific next steps.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many small businesses with less than $1M in revenue is not knowing how to navigate the quagmire of the federal government to do business. #GovernmentContracting https://www.govconchamber.com @NeilMcDonnell
- Small businesses with less than $1M in revenue can be overwhelmed by how complex #GovernmentContracting is. How do you navigate this complexity? https://www.govconchamber.com @NeilMcDonnell
- Small businesses that want to do #GovernmentContracting can benefit from knowing the steps to follow and the pitfalls to avoid. Consider learning from one who has the knowhow! http://aha.pub/NeilMcDonnell
- Over 20 years of federal #GovernmentContracting experience as a small business owner can give one the credibility to help other small businesses succeed. Consider learning from one with years of experience to help you! http://aha.pub/NeilMcDonnell
- #GovernmentContracting is not a secret, it is a process. What processes do you have to help your small business succeed? https://www.govconchamber.com @NeilMcDonnell
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.