In this episode, Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host for the month, #ThoughtLeader Ronan Leonard (http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard), an author, business mentor, speaker, and founder of the Return on Intellect and Eccountability, which helps overwhelmed and frustrated owners grow their businesses fast (https://www.eccountability.io/). This month’s episodes will be interesting and motivating, as they will focus on the importance of creating a Mastermind group as a venue for learning and a tool for establishing credibility.
Ronan shares insights about how to run a mastermind group that promotes collaboration and respect for other people’s opinions. For him, being part of a mastermind group is a win-win situation, where every member is given the opportunity to learn new ideas and use these ideas to grow their businesses. He also believes that a person who doesn’t teach and doesn’t share their knowledge with other people is almost a nonexistent person. Four more stellar thought leaders will be speaking in the next episodes to share their valuable ideas on how to grow your business.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- The collaboration of amazing people gathered in one heart produces a great #Mastermind. #TwoIsBetterThanOne http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- What are the fruits of a #Mastermind? 1) Greater ideas, 2) bigger business opportunities, and 3) the #LearningNeverStops. http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
- What types of people participate in a #Mastermind? 1) People who are open and curious of other people’s opinions and 2) people who welcome feedback from their audience. http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
- The reason some people fail in establishing their #Credibility is that they are not willing to share what they know. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
- It is only through #Collaboration with people who potentially have different ideas and solutions that a business may be able to keep up with technology and advances in any industry. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.