This episode is a wrap for the Legacy series, in which Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), and co-host Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald), author, motivational speaker, TV and radio host, and blogger (http://livingfearlesslywithlisa.com), exchanged amazing messages for the month. Together with their phenomenal guests, they gave us great takeaways about life and how we can be impactful to others every day. This time, Lisa grabs her chance to interview Mitchell on his thoughts about legacy.
Mitchell imparts his ideas and what he considers to be the deeper meaning of legacy. He thinks that servant leadership is a good way of doing business; it turns out that what he’s doing feels good for him, that it feels good in the heart. He also says that it’s good to be someone who touches people’s lives in so many different ways. We can influence other people in such a way that will significantly change their lives positively.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: https://AHAthat.com.
- A #Legacy is a nice way for you to think about yourself, who you are, and how you act. Have you tried reflecting on yourself? If not, start NOW! #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- Take stock of who thinks about you and how they think about you. If you want a positive #Legacy, think about how that permeates in their lives, whether it’s business or personal. #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- A person who is very consistent, congruent, and authentic is someone you’d have immense respect for. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- It always feels good to deliver more —to under promise yet over deliver. It’s good to have someone who will continually remind you that its what you should do! #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- #Legacy is a piece of how you think day to day and what people you are encouraging to take those nuggets and make them their own, whether they will remember your name directly or not.#TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.