This episode will surely catch your minds and hearts as Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), co-host Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald), author, motivational speaker, TV and radio host, and blogger (http://livingfearlesslywithlisa.com), and their guest, Lolly Daskal (http://aha.pub/LollyDaskal), executive leader coach, consultant, speaker, columnist, and best-selling author of “The Leadership Gap” (https://www.lollydaskal.com), talk about the things you have to do to create your own legacy.
Lolly Daskal provides us with her amazing perceptions about legacy, which is aligned with the topic for this month. According to Lolly, the purpose of life is to bring meaning to every single day with the people in your lives, people you meet, conversations you have, and connections you make. If you can do that on a daily basis, you’re leaving your mark. You are living your purpose and you will leave a great legacy.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- #Legacy is created every single day by who you are, by the confidence you show, and by how you behave. #LeaveAMark #TLL http://aha.pub/LollyDaskal
- Personal growth is not about being in competition with other people, it’s about raising your own standards and being committed every single day to being the most improved version of who you are. #TLL http://aha.pub/LollyDaskal
- You can be someone who is out there living largely but also living life colorfully and authentically in a very beautiful way. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- Be someone who anchors other people, someone who gives them platforms and opportunities in which they can Help if you can! Help if you must! #LeaveAMark #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- Greatness, success, legacy, and purpose are choices we all have, and they’re available for all of us. We just have to choose them! #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LollyDaskal
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.