In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), and co-host Lisa McDonald (@FearlessLisaM), an author, motivational speaker, TV and radio host, and blogger (http://livingfearlesslywithlisa.com), exchange great insights with Jeffrey Hayzlett (@JeffreyHayzlett), a best-selling author, global business celebrity, speaker, and chairman of C-Suite Network.
Jeffrey Hayzlett provides us with amazing insights about legacy, which is in line with the topic for this month. Jeffrey believes that what you do now determines the legacy that you leave behind. He points out that you should not worry or think about your legacy because it is more important to live your life the way that it should be lived today. Furthermore, in life, you can’t do it all, but you can do what you can.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- A #Legacy is a collective result of what you do, whom you’ve been associated with, and how it represented you. What’s your legacy? #TLL http://aha.pub/JeffreyHayzlett
- If you want to #LeaveAMark in today’s world, you need to know what kind of human being you are. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- The most important thing in life is to show up and be there. #NoExcuses #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- Don’t live your life for label’s sake, because it’s disingenuous. Be who you truly are. #NoPretentions #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- In this life, people come and go. It’s up to you to decide what kind of #Legacy you will leave behind. Start building your legacy now! #LeaveAMark#TLL http://aha.pub/JeffreyHayzlett
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.