In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host, #ThoughtLeader Natalie Forest (@NatalieForest), one of America’s leading experts in personal performance and founder of Success Revolutions and Revolutionize Your Potential (http://natalieforest.com). This month’s episodes will be exciting, as they will focus on the general concept of achieving your potential.
Natalie advocates that you need to believe in yourself and embrace your potential; otherwise, you’ll never achieve what you’re going for. She believes in the saying, “The only thing that can stop you is yourself.” Four more influential thought leaders will be speaking soon to share their valuable opinions on how we can successfully accomplish our abilities.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- 3 P’s that will lead you to living Your Life, Your Way: Purpose, Passion, Potential. Do you have them? @NatalieForest
- Potential is one issue that most people hesitate to deal with. Are you addressing yours? @NatalieForest
- Do you know someone who is amazing but doesn’t believe in themselves? Anything you can do? @HappyAbout
- You’ll never get satisfied if you’re always into the idea of saying, “Maybe I should have done better.” @NatalieForest
- Stop comparing yourself to others. You need to believe that you’re the best possible person you can be. @NatalieForest